Terms & Conditions
Booking and Acceptance Confirmation for European Buyer Events
As a Buyer delegate, your place at the forum is provided on a complimentary basis. This includes your accommodation for the duration of the forum, all forum function meals and beverages, all forum function refreshments, your business schedule for the 2 days of the forum including your Supplier appointments, networking and social sessions. Once a Buyer delegate has confirmed their attendance at the forum, no cancellation without penalty is allowed within 8 weeks of the forum date. A Buyer may substitute their place with another colleague who holds suitable purchasing authority within the company.
Should a cancellation be made within 8 weeks of the forum date and no replacement delegate is confirmed, the following penalties will apply:
- Between 8 weeks and 4 weeks of the forum date, the sum of £500.00 will be paid to DP Events Management Ltd by the way of a cancellation fee unless they substitute their attendance with a colleague from their organisation who has purchasing authority. Any name changes that are charged incurred to DP Events Management from the airline will be passed to your organisation. All charges must be paid in full to DP Events Management
- Within 4 weeks to 1 week of the forum date, the sum of £1000.00 will be paid to DP Events Management Ltd by way of a cancellation fee unless they substitute their attendance with another delegate from their organisation who has purchasing authority. Any name changes that are charged incurred to DP Events Management from the airline will be passed to your organisation. All charges must be paid in full to DP Events Management.x
- Within 1 week of the forum date, the sum of £2000.00 will be paid to DP Events Management Ltd by way of cancellation fee unless they substitute their attendance with another delegate from their organisation who has purchasing authority along with additional charges incurred to DP Events Management Ltd for airline change of names. All charges must be paid in full to DP Events Management Ltd.
- If a name change is made within 8 to 2 weeks of the forum date DP Events Management Ltd can incorporate the changes within the forum’s official literature. However within 2 weeks of the forum date, we cannot ensure the literature can be updated to suit the new changes.
- Any name changes within 8 weeks of the forum date will be charged by DP Events Management Ltd.
The cancellation costs shown are accurate estimates of the losses DP Events Management Ltd will suffer when a delegate cancels and no substitute replacement delegate is offered. This includes hotel costs, conference costs, print & administration costs, plus the cost involved of us securing a replacement delegate from another company.
Our cancellation policy and the penalty fees stated will not be affected by any circumstances of cancellation including where health, personal reasons or business arrangements may be involved, the delegate’s company must send a suitable delegate to replace the delegate that cannot attend or must be bound by the terms of this document.
Any delegate failing to arrive on time for the pre-booked meetings will be liable to make extra time available during the forum to meet with the companies they were scheduled to meet.
Flights are arranged and financed by DP Events Management Ltd for Buyer delegates who attend the forum. DP Events Management Ltd will do our utmost to ensure the flight to the forum destination is arranged from the Buyer delegates preferred airport. However, we cannot be held responsible if flights or the flight times are not suitable and a flight from an alternative airport has to be arranged. If for any reason a flight request that falls outside of our budgeted costs is required or is requested by the buyer then DP Events Management Ltd reserves the right to charge the Buyer delegate the difference in cost. All flights will be booked with group or budget airlines at standard class category.
Once a flight is booked, the Buyer delegate agrees to fully work to the airport and aircrafts terms and conditions and will arrive at the airport at the specific check in and booking times for the flight.
If there are any additional weight / baggage requirements, the Buyer delegate must pay for the extra costs directly at the time of check in. These are in addition to the standard baggage allowance booked by DP Events Management Ltd for the Buyer to use. If a Buyer fails to board the flight, they will be responsible for arranging and paying for in full the next available flight to the forum destination. They must also inform DP Events Management Ltd by phone/text/email of their delay and new travel arrangements.
If a Buyer delegate changes the name of a delegate and the flight ticket needs changing, DP Events Management Ltd reserves the right to pass on any changes made by the airline.
Buyer delegates are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to their home countries airport. DP Events Management Ltd will provide transfers from the resort airport to the hotel and after the forum has finished, from the hotel to the resort airport. Any Buyer delegate who does not want to travel on the transport provided by DP Events Management Ltd can arrange and pay for their own transfers. If Buyer delegates wish to use the transfers provided by DP Events Management Ltd they must adhere strictly to the timescales set for their transfers. If a Buyer delegate misses the times, then they will be responsible for arranging their own transfers and paying for it.
DELEGATES MUST ARRANGE THEIR OWN TRAVEL INSURANCES.
DP Events Management Ltd will not be held responsible and will accept no liability for any delegates travel insurance arrangements.
Hotel / Accommodation/ Food and Beverage
Buyer delegates will be provided with a hotel bedroom including breakfast on a complimentary basis at the forum venue. Rooms are allocated by the hotel to delegates and all delegates are responsible to accept and agree to the hotels terms and conditions during their stay. If any Buyer wants to upgrade their room at the hotel, order anything via room service, the mini bar, the spa or any other service or extra that is outside of the standard DP Events Management Ltd Buyer delegate package, then these costs must be settled and paid directly by the Buyer delegate with the venue/service provider. As a Buyer delegate, you must arrive at the forum venue at the time DP Events Management Ltd states in their literature. Buyer’s delegates will be provided with 2 business lunches and 3 dinner function during the period of the forum. Drinks, refreshments and snacks will be served during business sessions and alcoholic drinks consisting of wine and beer will be served during dinner.
THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE BUYER DELEGATE PACKAGE AND IS COMPLIMENTARY TO THE BUYER DELEGATE.
Any items or services that a buyer delegate may want to purchase or consume that are not with the standard buyer delegate package will be charged directly by the hotel/venue to the buyer delegate.
- You must attend all business, networking and social sessions for the full duration of the forum. You must not cancel or change any appointments DP Events Management Ltd have arranged for you.
- All Buyer delegates will be provided with a business schedule that will run for the complete duration of the format and this includes a series of Supplier appointments, networking sessions and social functions.
- All Buyer delegates will be located at their own meeting desk located in the main business section of the forum. All Buyer/Supplier meetings/appointments will be held at the Buyer’s meeting desk. Buyer delegate appointment schedules are made up as follows:-
- Around 1 week from the forum date, a list of the attending Suppliers will be sent to each Buyer. A list of all attending Buyers will be sent to all Suppliers. Buyers are asked to select which Suppliers they would like to meet with and confirm their list to us in numerical order with 1 being the highest priority. Suppliers are asked to complete the same exercise and from these requests DP Events Management Ltd arranges and confirms the appointment schedules for each delegate. These schedules are confirmed to each delegate before the forum date.
- At the forum, all delegates work strictly to their listed business schedule.
- If 2 Buyer delegates attend from the same company, there will be 2 separate business schedules arranged unless agreed differently with DP Events Management Ltd prior to the forum and in writing.
DP Events Management Ltd will not accept any responsibility for loss of time, money or inconvenience caused as a result of the forum being cancelled due to reasons beyond DP Events Management Ltd control. If the date is changed by DP Events Management Ltd, the Buyer will be asked to reconfirm their attendance at the new date.
DP Events Management Ltd will not be held responsible for any injury or accident sustained by any delegate during the period of the forum. In particular, any participation by a delegate in any sporting / leisure activities or pursuits is undertaken at the total wish & risk of the delegate.
DP Events Management Ltd will not be held responsible for health or well-being of any delegate who attend their forums.
DP Events Management Ltd will not be held responsible for any damage caused to or loss of any items or property during the period of the forum. Any such damage must be dealt with by the delegate and the other party involved.
DP Events Management Ltd will not be held responsible for any incidents that may arise as a result of consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol or drugs.
DP Events Management Ltd will not be held responsible for the loss of any time (social or business) or any costs incurred by the Buyer(s) Company during the forum.
If the forum is cancelled by DP Events Management Ltd no liability for any consequential loss to the delegate or the delegate’s employer is accepted.
DP Events Management Ltd will not accept any excuse for cancellation of a delegate. This includes illness, other business arrangements, transport/travel delays or any other reason. The company that the Buyer is representing must either send a replacement delegate or pay the cancellation fee. The person(s) who completes this booking form regardless of their position/job role within their company will be committing to the attendance of their company to the forum.
Unless DP Events Management Ltd has been paid in full or The Buyer has made a special agreement in writing, no guests will be allowed to join the delegate at the forum. Any guests will be charged the full hotel rates/costs and billed directly by the hotel for immediate payment.
Any delegate with special dietary requirements must make DP Events Management Ltd aware of this at the time of booking. This includes providing us with a detailed brief of your specific allergies. Whilst DP Events Management Ltd and the venue can do all they can to accommodate requests, there will be surcharges incurred and these will be discussed and charged to the delegate. DP Events Management Ltd will not accept any responsibility for any incident that may arise (including medical conditions) at the forum.
Buyer delegates must provide DP Events Management Ltd with a profile summary of their business/company and its purchasing activities. This will form a company profile page that is printed in our forum literature and booklet. DP Events Management Ltd will ask you to confirm to us your text. If DP Events Management Ltd do not receive your text within the time scales set, DP Events Management Ltd reserve the right to write a profile on your behalf. If this is the case, DP Events Management will not be held responsible for any misinterpretation, spelling or grammatical error that may occur.
These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales. DP Events Management Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registration Number: 5999870 Register office: The Old Dairy Farm, Upper Stowe, Northamptonshire, NN7 4SH, United Kingdom
The date and time of your submission along with the IP address of your computer are recorded as part of this process